Saturday, January 08, 2011

Everything but...
The kitchen sink, day 3 of my instant picture a day project.

Making coffee... a few dishes left from last night.

Lit just by the tube above.

1/30th, f/5.6, 3200 EI on Manfrotto tripod with cable release. I could have used 1/60th f/3.8 hand held but I thought I'd use the tripod for once. I do love the indoor versatility of this FP-3000B film for that though, so fast like Ilford Delta 3200 which you can also get in 120 size if you want to use this instant film for previews and lighting checks instead of silly one a day projects like mine.

35 seconds developing before I peeled the picture out. The picture got stuck at the end in the rollers as I was pulling it out as it was against a cupboard door and it was on a tripod so there is a bit of a lighter streak in the dark strip to the right because it got more developing solution for a few seconds before I got the picture out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home